Licensed Master Plumbers Providing Seamless Installations
At American Drain Company, we pride ourselves on our top-notch boiler installation services. Our team of licensed Master plumbers brings to the table over 40 years of combined experience in the field, ensuring that every installation is carried out with the utmost precision and expertise. Our rigorous training and extensive qualifications translate into seamless installations every single time. With a commitment to exceptional service, we stand ready to meet all your boiler installation needs. Turn to us for a hassle-free experience and professional service that you can rely on.
Call (805) 800-8625 to schedule a boiler installation in Simi Valley.
What Is a Boiler Used For?
A boiler is a crucial component of your home's heating system. It's essentially a closed device that heats water to a temperature that is then used to provide heat throughout your home. This heat can be used to warm up radiators, underfloor heating systems, or hot water in your taps and showers.
Boilers play a pivotal role in ensuring a comfortable living environment, especially during the colder months. They provide consistent and efficient heat distribution throughout your home, leading to enhanced comfort levels. Unlike other heating methods, boilers offer the advantage of heating rooms individually, giving you more control over your home's temperature.
What Are the Different Types of Boilers?
At American Drain Company, we understand that selecting the right boiler for your home is essential to ensuring efficient heating and overall comfort. Our team of experts is committed to helping you navigate the plethora of boiler options available so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
Below are some of the most common types of boilers:
- Combi boilers: Combining the functions of a water heater and a central heating boiler into one unit, combi boilers are efficient and often compact, making them ideal for smaller homes.
- System boilers: These boilers directly heat your central heating system and produce hot water. They work with a hot water storage cylinder but don't require a water tank, making them a good choice for homes with limited space.
- Conventional boilers: Also known as traditional boilers, these systems include both a cylinder and a tank. While they take up more space, they're excellent for larger homes with multiple bathrooms as they can deliver hot water to several taps at once.
- Condensing boilers: Highly efficient, condensing boilers capture some of the heat that would escape from the flue of a non-condensing boiler and reuse it. This makes them an eco-friendly and cost-effective option.
- Biomass boilers: Powered by wood pellets, chips, or logs, biomass boilers are an environmentally friendly option. They are an affordable option, especially if you have access to cheap wood.
- Oil boilers: Ideal for homes in areas without a gas supply, oil boilers use oil to generate heat. They require a tank of oil to be stored on your property.
To select the right boiler for your home, you need to consider factors such as the size of your home, your heating requirements, and your budget. At American Drain Company, our plumbing installation experts are here to help you make an informed decision. Give us a call to learn more and schedule a boiler installation in Simi Valley.
How Long Do Boilers Last?
Residential boilers have a pretty impressive lifespan, often serving homeowners for many years. On average, boilers last around 15 years; however, some boilers can exceed this lifespan, with some standard hot water boilers exceeding 20 years.
The lifespan of your boiler largely depends on how well the boiler is maintained. Regular maintenance can help prolong the life of your boiler, reducing the risk of plumbing repairs and ensuring it operates efficiently and safely for as long as possible. Routine maintenance can include tasks like checking for leaks, clearing any blockages, and checking that all components are functioning correctly.
Signs You Need to Repair or Replace Your Boiler
Recognizing when something is wrong with your boiler is crucial for a variety of reasons. Not only does it ensure the safety and comfort of your home, but it can also prevent further damage that could lead to costly repairs or replacements. Early detection of boiler issues can save you time, money, and potential discomfort during colder months. Therefore, it's essential to be aware of the signs that your boiler may need repair or replacement.
Here are some common signs that indicate your boiler needs attention:
- No heat or hot water: If your boiler isn't producing heat or hot water, it's clear that there's a problem that needs immediate attention.
- Unusual noises: If your boiler is making strange banging, gurgling, or whistling noises, it could be a sign of a mechanical issue.
- Leaking: A leaking boiler could indicate several problems, including broken internal components and corroded pipes.
- Bad smells: Unusual smells coming from your boiler could be a sign of a gas leak, which is a severe health hazard. A smell resembling burning metal or plastic could indicate a problem with the circuits.
- Faulty thermostat: If your thermostat isn't accurately reflecting the temperature or isn't responding to changes in setting, it could mean that your boiler isn't turning on or shutting down properly.
- Pilot light keeps going out: If the pilot light on your boiler keeps going out, it could be a sign of a larger issue that needs professional attention.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to get your boiler checked by a professional as soon as possible. Regular maintenance can help detect issues early and prolong the life of your boiler.
“Combination of very professional, knowledgeable guy with the right tools and with a great rate, can't beat that.Wilson M.
Tim, thank you for unclogging my mom's sewer line and your recommendation of preventative measures.”
“Tim and his crew showed up on time and cleaned up after each day. He took photos of the work and was instrumental in submitting a claim to my insurance company. They decided in my favor. I could not have done it without Tim. I highly recommend Tim and his ”Al H.
“I can not fully express how much my family and I appreciate the work done by Tim and his company.”Gabriel M.
“Wow. So happy I went with ADC, Tim I appreciate how respectful your crew treated my home.”Michele F.
“They were fast (we were only without water for about an hour or so) and the front yard looks exactly like it did when they started. You can't even tell they were there!”Dawn M.
“The company was prompt and actually arrived earlier than the estimated time. When the crew arrived the next day everyone was great they finished sooner than expected. I really can't say enough about them.”John G.
When it comes to heating systems for homes, a boiler is a versatile and efficient choice. Particularly in areas with cold climates or in larger homes where consistent heat distribution is a priority, a boiler can be an excellent solution. But what exactly makes a boiler such a good idea?
Let's delve into the numerous advantages this type of system offers:
- Efficient heating: Boilers typically provide more efficient heating than other systems such as forced-air heaters. They distribute heat evenly throughout your home, ensuring no room is left cold.
- Quiet operation: Unlike some heating systems, boilers operate very quietly. This means you can enjoy a warm, comfortable home without any disruptive noise.
- Long lifespan: With proper maintenance and care, boilers can last up to 20 years, making them a long-lasting investment.
- Better air quality: Boilers don't blow air around your home like forced-air systems, so they don't spread dust and allergens. This can result in improved indoor air quality.
- Dual purpose: Many boilers also double as water heaters, providing hot water for showers, washing dishes, and other tasks. This dual functionality can save space and money.
Boilers provide efficient, quiet, and comfortable heating, making your home a cozy haven during the colder months.
Call American Drain Company!
When it comes to boiler installation, don't settle for less than the best. At American Drain Company, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch services that adhere to the highest standards in the industry. We have access to the finest equipment on the market, ensuring your installation is efficient, durable, and perfectly suited to your home's needs. Our professional team is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service from start to finish. So why wait? Give American Drain Company a call today and experience the difference that a quality, professionally installed boiler system makes.
Call (805) 800-8625 to schedule a boiler installation in Simi Valley. We can also be reached online.
Trained & Skilled Technicians
Get experts on the job with over 40 years of combined experience.
You will never have to worry about hidden charges or fees.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not satisfied with the job, we will make it right.