American Drain Co. offers a wide variety of plumbing services, including hydro jetting, trenchless lining systems, commercial plumbing, and more.
Our residential and commercial sewer repair services help to ensure that your plumbing is in good working order, keeping you, your family, and your employees safe.
Camera inspections give our team a bird's eye view of what is happening inside your pipes. We can detect clogs, broken pipes, pipe corrosion, and more.
Keeping Your Pipes Working for the Long Run
The purpose of a drain is to carry water and other liquid to a place where it can be used, or, in the case of gray or sewer water, retreated and then reused. Drains are found in homes, buildings with running water, and in streets. Since drains are meant for liquids, they often feature tiny holes that only liquids can go down. That being said, when other objects make it down drains, damage can occur.
American Drain Company offers exceptional plumbing service, including 24-hour plumbing and drain service. Our team has years of experience helping with drain repairs.
Drain repairs we offer include:
- Sewer line replacement
- Sewer line cleanup
- Sewer line repair
- Clogged sewer repair
- Broken pipe repair
- And more!
If you are in need of drain service or repair, give our team a call today at (805) 800-8625.
- Slow drains: Slow drains are something many homeowners and businesses face. A slow drain is usually an indication of a bigger plumbing problem. You should have an expert local plumber inspect a slow drain as soon as possible to discover the underlying issue.
- Repeated clogs: Most drains will experience some type of clog in their lifetime. After all, it's inevitable that dirt from your hands, your hair, or food items find their way where into your drains. If the same plumbing fixture is experiencing drain problems, your local drain cleaning company needs to be called.
- Bad odors: If you are noticing that your drains are particularly smelly and that they are smelly a lot more often than not, it's time to call in your local sewer expert. Foul odors can be a sign or a sewer problem, such as sewer contamination or sewer backup.
- Multiple clogged drains: If you are experiencing multiple clogged drains, it is not your imagination; this could be an indication of a plumbing problem with your main drainage system that needs to be checked into right away.
Choose American Drain Company for Your Next Drain Repair Service
American Drain Company offers the best residential and commercial plumbing and drain repair services in the area. Our mission is to ensure you have the best plumbing care possible. We want to make sure your pipes are flowing freely, not in danger of breaking, or will not become clogged anytime soon.
If you are in need of drain repair service, give our team a call at (805) 800-8625.
“Combination of very professional, knowledgeable guy with the right tools and with a great rate, can't beat that.Wilson M.
Tim, thank you for unclogging my mom's sewer line and your recommendation of preventative measures.”
“Tim and his crew showed up on time and cleaned up after each day. He took photos of the work and was instrumental in submitting a claim to my insurance company. They decided in my favor. I could not have done it without Tim. I highly recommend Tim and his ”Al H.
“I can not fully express how much my family and I appreciate the work done by Tim and his company.”Gabriel M.
“Wow. So happy I went with ADC, Tim I appreciate how respectful your crew treated my home.”Michele F.
“They were fast (we were only without water for about an hour or so) and the front yard looks exactly like it did when they started. You can't even tell they were there!”Dawn M.
“The company was prompt and actually arrived earlier than the estimated time. When the crew arrived the next day everyone was great they finished sooner than expected. I really can't say enough about them.”John G.
Call American Drain Company
A certified plumber will ask you to describe your drain repair problem to get a better idea of your needs. Then, you can schedule a consultation with a drain professional if you are experiencing drain problems.
Inspection & Cause
Your local drain repair expert will perform a thorough evaluation to determine a location and a cause for your drain problem.
Offer a Drain Repair Solution
Once our certified local plumbers have made their evaluation and located the problem, the next step is drain repair. We'll present you with your findings and recommendations before we offer a repair, as well as any alternative drain repair solutions.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Once we've finished our work, we'll test the drain to ensure functionality and be sure we've met your every need. We also check to see if there are any other plumbing issues while we are there. Call American Drain Company to get started today!
Trained & Skilled Technicians
Get experts on the job with over 40 years of combined experience.
You will never have to worry about hidden charges or fees.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not satisfied with the job, we will make it right.