Pipes are designed to be long-lasting. However, even the most durable pipelines are going to experience trouble. When this occurs, it is important to get in touch with experts about Simi Valley pipe repair. Our team at American Drain Company is devoted to meeting our clients’ needs.
Speak to our professionals at (805) 800-8625.
When to Contact a Professional
Although it is crucial to be proactive in fixing a cracked or loose pipe, it can sometimes be hard to tell something is wrong. Since pipe issues may be deep beneath the surface, there is not always an obvious indication of dripping. Nevertheless, homeowners can be aware of certain common signs that would show a pipe is faulty.
A few examples of warning signs of a malfunctional pipe include:
- Low levels of water pressure: When it is difficult to use the shower or the faucet because the pressure is so low, it is time to call a team of plumbers. The flow of water will slow to a trickle if the supply is leaking somewhere in the pipe.
- Indications of rust or corrosion: Signs of rust on the outside of a pipe likely mean that the interiors are corroded too. Look out for rust flakes when the water starts running as well.
- Odd sounds, even when the water is off: Loud noises of rushing water long after the faucet has turned off means trouble is near. Other unusual noises would include bubbling, gurgling, creaking, or banging.
- Signs of moisture or continual dampness: When places remain wet for days on end, this is a sign of accumulated moisture. Floors, walls, and ceilings that are consistently damp can mean there is water damage from a broken pipe.
“Combination of very professional, knowledgeable guy with the right tools and with a great rate, can't beat that.Wilson M.
Tim, thank you for unclogging my mom's sewer line and your recommendation of preventative measures.”
“Tim and his crew showed up on time and cleaned up after each day. He took photos of the work and was instrumental in submitting a claim to my insurance company. They decided in my favor. I could not have done it without Tim. I highly recommend Tim and his ”Al H.
“I can not fully express how much my family and I appreciate the work done by Tim and his company.”Gabriel M.
“Wow. So happy I went with ADC, Tim I appreciate how respectful your crew treated my home.”Michele F.
“They were fast (we were only without water for about an hour or so) and the front yard looks exactly like it did when they started. You can't even tell they were there!”Dawn M.
“The company was prompt and actually arrived earlier than the estimated time. When the crew arrived the next day everyone was great they finished sooner than expected. I really can't say enough about them.”John G.
No matter how careful one may be at dumping waste into a trashcan instead of in the sink, it is inevitable that clogs will still form in the pipes. A sewer or drain that has been blocked with leftover food, inorganic matter, and other debris spells trouble. Eventually, the obstacle will create too much pressure, and the water will not be able to flow around it. Even the strongest line will not be able to withstand the force and will burst, causing a major mess.
To avoid spending a lot of money on a leaky drain or a burst sewer, it is important to schedule rapid pipe repair. Taking proactive steps can save as much as $300 a year from a hairline crack that is releasing only one drop a second. Our devoted professionals at American Drain Company can find and fix any type of drain or sewer line.
For more info, give us a call at (805) 800-8625 or speak to our technicians online about the benefits of our Simi Valley pipe repair services.
Trained & Skilled Technicians
Get experts on the job with over 40 years of combined experience.
You will never have to worry about hidden charges or fees.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not satisfied with the job, we will make it right.